Kindergarten and 1st Grade Levels
For our students learning at kindergarten and first grade levels of math, we use a curriculum which emphasizes computation and high level reasoning. A very strong foundation with computation fluency is crucial for the pace at which gifted students will be learning as they progress through higher levels of math. Students work one-on-one with an instructor to ensure accurate pacing.
Elementary & Intermediate Levels: Beast Academy
In the 2021-2022 school year, Cyprus began using Beast Academy by Art of Problem Solving for its elementary level curriculum. Beast Academy is an advanced curriculum that was created with gifted learners in mind. We have found that it immediately engages students' minds and problem solving skills, and covers the math progression in more depth and at higher levels at an earlier age than what we found with Singapore Math. Cyprus Classical Academy assesses its students for placement in math and allows for unlimited ability-based acceleration.
High School Math
Advanced Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, and Algebra 2 - Students may use one or both of the following curricula:
- Art of Problem Solving: Prealgebra, Introduction to Algebra, Introduction to Geometry, Intermediate Algebra
- Prentice Hall: Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra
Advanced Math - Post High School Levels
- Art of Problem Solving Precalculus
- Blitzer Pre-Calculus
- Art of Problem Solving Calculus
- Prentice Hall Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic Calculus
- College Level Propositional Logic
- Cyprus Classical Academy math specialists teach at levels beyond Calculus for students who reach that level.